Why I Made My Bed This Morning
- I felt happy.
- I felt depressed.
- I was told to make my bed.
- I was resigned to make my bed.
- I did a perfect job (like those motel maids.)
- I did a sloppy job, any old way.
- I made my bed carefully.
- I made my bed automatically in the morning.
- It’s easy to make a bed.
- It’s difficult when you’re depressed.
- I made my bed neat as a pin.
- I made my bed easily, for the nurse.
- I did not make my bed.
- I wanted to make my bed just perfect.
- Today I made my bed because I felt important.
- Today I just stayed in bed and listened to the radio.
~ Mister Lu